Home

Batch photo date Stamper

Batch Date Watermarking Via Exif Data. Batch Photo Date Stamper is a multimedia software created by Fingerspoil Games. The multimedia software is mainly utilized for editing photography, specifically adding custom stamps or watermarks to every batch of photos.. A Little Software Development Compan 4] Picosmos. Picosmos is a batch photo date stamper software for Windows 10. It is primarily a set of image-related tools to view, design, edit, and convert photos in bulk. One of its many. Exif metadata is the data that digital cameras append to photos, giving information about camera manufacturer, model, owner, comments etc. Batch Photo Date Stamper watermarks photos using their. Photo Date Stamper is a free batch photo date stamper software for Windows. It is a dedicated software that lets you add date stamp to multiple photos at a time. It uses metadata information of photos to automatically stamp images with date. If you want, you can manually add a date that you want to put onto your images Download Batch Photo Date Stamper. Use EXIF data to add watermarks to the backs of multiple photos at one time. Virus Fre

Batch Photo Date Stamper - Downloa

Best Free Batch Photo Date Stamper software for Windows 1

Batch photo processing. Add any text label and timestamp to your photos. Stamp location, size, color, and font are fully customizable. Rename and sort photos automatically. EXIF date and time support. EXIF GPS tags support. All stamped photos are saved to a different folder so original photos are not modified Using Picasa [] it's very easy to either shift or set the date of a batch of photos. And it's cross-platform (Windows, OSX and Linux) and free. And no terminal fiddling Open Picasa Batch Photo Date Stamper v.1.0 Advertisement Exif metadata is the data that digital cameras append to photos, giving information about camera manufacturer, model, owner, comments etc. Batch Photo Date Stamper watermarks photos using their Exif data like photo date and time taken, comments, description, etc. at any requested position, processing. Stamp. Easily select photos from your library to stamp - select each individually, swipe to select, select a range, or select all photos in an album. Stamp multiple photos at the same time**. Take a new picture with the stamp pre-applied. Use the DateStamper plugin to stamp images in the Photos app. Edit Trusted Windows (PC) download Batch Photo Date Stamper 1.5. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get Batch Photo Date Stamper alternative downloads

Batch Photo Date Stamper - Free download and software

1. Batch Photo Date Stamper. Batch Photo Date Stamper watermarks photos using their Exif data like photo date and time is taken, comments, description, etc. at any requested position, processing folders (and their subfolders) full of photos with a single button click
  2. Download link:http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/35127221/file.htmlMirror links:-http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1KJEVRVD/this video 100% working. BatchPhoto s..
  3. Batch Resize, add Date and Time Stamp photos Show Description Many newer digital cameras smallest picture settings are still too large for emailing to REO and real estate clients, and many newer cameras don't have the option to add a date or time stamp to the picture, which is also required by some companies
  4. Add EXIF and other metadata as watermarks. Put a date stamp on your photos with uMark's EXIF watermarks. Add camera information or other technical details as watermarks. Put the image name, capture time, aperture, shutter speed etc. in watermarks
  5. ★ Signature Stamp Add a Signature text on Photos in the form of a copyrighted stamp and protect it from any kind of misuse. Add signature or text or stickers, photo to create watermark on your photos. Adjust your watermark on your photos; pinch it, drag it and rotate it. Adjust its opacity precisely with the slider

5 Best Free Batch Photo Date Stamper Software for Window

Verdict: Photo Stamp Remover is great software when it comes to small uniform objects removal. With its help, you can easily delete stamps, inscriptions, as well as a date and geolocation information. It's also possible to retouch old photographs, delete objects of a certain color, and perform batch photo processing 1. Stamp all Digital formats images. Boxoft TimeStamp to Photo is widely used software for you to stamp nearly all kinds of digital images, no matter popular JPG, TIF, PNG, or unusual ICO, J2K files. 2. Three Stamp Modes. I. Batch Mode: batch stamp multiple different images together; II 1. Add a date/time stamp on a photo. Open the photo with Preview.app. Click the little toolbox button. Click with the text tool onto the section of photo where to add the text, then type out the date and time stamp. 2. Add date/time stamps on photos in bulk. Here we use Fireebok Photo Exifer to add date and time stamps on photos in bulk Photo Date Stamper is a free program which can watermark a batch of photos with the date they were taken. You're able to configure the watermark by setting its font size, colour and position (top left, top right, bottom left or bottom right). There doesn't seem to be any way to adjust the date format Firstly the digital photos need to be transferred to our computer where backup copies will be made, then we will use a program to add the date/time stamp on dozens of pics at once. BatchPhoto is such a tool. The program can put date/time stamps on pictures very fast and for all your photos at once

The batch-processing feature makes it quick and easy to insert date stamps and comments in multiple photos. You can process all images at once, or in a one-by-one fashion, changing any stamping parameters, such as comments, for each image, as necessary This guide will cover what a date stamp is, as well as why you would want to add a date stamp onto a photo. Then there are detailed walkthroughs on actually adding a date stamp to your photo, either in your camera or using editing software. Finally, there's a guide to removing a date stamp from your photos While I really don't recommend relying on the file date/time when it comes to your images you can use a free tool called EXIF Date Changer to batch set the file dates of all your JPG images. The default setting will set both the date created and date modified file dates to the photo taken taken Batch Photo Date Stamper je nástroj, díky kterému můžete aplikovat časovou značku na fotografie uložené ve vybraném albu. Exif metadata jsou data, která digitální fotoaparáty připojují k fotografiím a které poskytují informace o výrobci fotoaparátu, modelu, vlastníka komentáře atd

Проверенная Windows (PC) загрузка Batch Photo Date Stamper 1.5. Без вирусов 100% чистая загрузка. Альтернативные загрузки Batch Photo Date Stamper How to develop a tool that will adjust mistaken date and time of multiple files, photos or videos. In this article, you will create an application that allows you to either state the extension of files searched for, the name (or part of it) and also process only files having a certain date/time stamp. Download source code - 129 KB

Batch Photo Date Stamper - Free Downloa

★ Signature Stamp Add a Signature text on Photos in the form of a copyrighted stamp and protect it from any kind of misuse. Add signature or text or stickers, photo to create watermark on your photos. Adjust your watermark on your photos; pinch it, drag it and rotate it. Adjust its opacity precisely with the slider Google Photos on the web adds batch date & time editing of images. Users are now able to select multiple photos and press the Edit date & time button located in the overflow menu. When. I have 3000 photos taken this year (2017) on a camera which had the date & time set incorrectly so all these photos are stamped with a 2015 date. I would like to change the time stamp on all of these photos. I am going to upload them to Google Photos eventually Windows Live Photo Gallery lets you do two things that you can't do with Windows on its own: change the time associated with the Date taken field, and also batch edit the Date taken field for.

Y.A. Photos Date Stamper is a free application that allows you to identify date and time the pictures were taken and add them to these pictures. The interface of the program is rather simple. There are indications what exactly to do. First you should choose Source folder of the pictures to be copied from and Destination folder for the pictures. The modern photo date stamp is here! Easily add a date stamp to your photos - and include location and a caption if you'd like - so you can know when or where they were taken. This is.

Semi Automatic Batch Number Date Printing Machine Manual

When you click on a photo in your Mac's Finder, you will see two dates: Date Created and Date Modified.This is not EXIF metadata! In this case, the Date Created is the same as the EXIF Date Taken, but be aware that this will not be always the case. Be sure to refer to the EXIF metadata to confirm the original shooting date Batch Photo Date Stamper 1.5. Use EXIF data to add watermarks to the backs of multiple photos at one time. PRO: Automatic stamp size CON: More features available when purchased Vote: 9.9/10 (36 votes) Platform: Window

Verdict: This is a modern piece of software that has been developed to help even inexperienced users to easily carry out their projects. It has basic photo editing instruments, is capable of processing a batch of images, and can also serve as free photo organizing software.. This free batch photo editor allows you to change the dimensions or orientation of a photo and make adjustments to. {{ shapes.selected.displayName || shapes.selected.name }} Image. Gradien Batch Photo Date Stamper . ویژگی های نرم افزار Batch Photo Date Stamper : - بسیار کم حجم و سبک - اضافه کردن گروهی تصاویر و مهر زدن بر روی آن ها - اضافه کردن تاریخ بر اساس متادیتای عکس ها - تنظیم فونت دلخواه برای برنام

Photo Date Stamper 1

Download Batch Photo Date Stamper 1

1. Need the date stamp on photos I took for my job. Reset the camera this morning and forgot to turn the date stamp feature on. Didn't want to drive the 35 miles there to redo all the photos. Gonna try this tomorrow, hope it works. hanks for posting, you are certainly a time saver for me
  2. If you wish to add a date stamp to the face of the photos...the following free software may be worth a try. FWIW...you can add the date stamp to one or a batch of photos using the freeware FastStone Image Viewer. (FWIW...it's always a good idea to create a System Restore point before installing software or updates) FastStone Image Viewe
  3. At a time, you can write up to 4 stamps named Date Time, Signature, GPS and Logo to any of your Gallery pictures and save it either by replacing the original image or by creating a new one with required text stamps. You can select the number of photos on which you want to write text or add stamp i.e. Single or Multiple
  4. I found TimeToPhoto through a Google search for jpg date time stamp software. In addition to being able to insert a date/time stamp on my jpegs, the batch processing feature is the main reason I selected Time To Photo. I am a Field Insurance Reporter. Each survey I do has multiple photos, which makes Time To Photo ideal for my situation
  5. ‎Use PhotoStamper to batch mark your photos with date, time, filename, and other text stamps. Features: - Support for arbitrary text stamps (watermarks), including file name, date, time, and GPS location (*NEW*) presets - Change color, size, and position (location) of the stamp - Batch process mult
  6. I'm using Windows 7, and the output of echo %date% %time% in a command line window is (my clock format for 'short date' is set to display 3-letter months): 03-Sep-12 9:06:21.54 Basically I want a solution that solves the issue regardless of what the clock format is set to
  7. Question: Q: Time Stamp of Photo Texted to Me. Someone imessaged me a photo. I want to see what time it was taken but when i save to camera roll it only shows the time i saved it. i tried ExifWizard but that only imports from camera roll, so that doesnt work for the same reason. please help

To change the date and time properties of a file: In Manage mode, select one or more images, and then click Tools | Batch | Adjust Time Stamp . In View mode, click Tools | Modify | Adjust Image Time Stamp . On the Date to Change tab, select the file property that you want to change. On the Advanced Options tab, select the options for the Adjust. Remove date stamp from photo - the easy way. When a digital camera date stamps an image, it often presents a problem. Many users don't know how to turn this feature off, or initially may even like the idea of the date stamp. But when it comes to sharing or printing the image, the date stamp becomes a big nuisance Y.A. Photos Date Stamper v.1.0.4.3 Free application to create copies of your photos with automatic date picture taken watermark. Add Date and-or Time To Filenames Software v.7.0 Add timestamp/datestamp to multiple filenames in batch. Features for this software include: Add current time to beginning of filename, Add current time to end of.

A tool to add date/time to digital photos (JPG), date stamp, time stamp to digital photos.For most of today's digital cameras the photos are saved in JPG files. The date and time at which a photo is taken are stored along with the image in so called.. Gracias por descargar Batch Photo Date Stamper desde nuestra página. El producto que está a punto de descargar es auténtico y no ha sufrido ningún tipo de cambio o modificación por nuestra parte. La versión del programa que está a punto de descargar es la 1.5. Está a punto de descargar una versión shareware de este programa Vertrauenswürdiger Windows (PC) Download Batch Photo Date Stamper KOSTENLOS. Virenfreier und 100 % sicherer Download. Schauen Sie sich alternative Downloads von Batch Photo Date Stamper an

Baixe o Batch Photo Date Stamper GRATUITO Confiável para Windows (PC). Livre de vírus e 100% limpo. Obtenha alternativas de download para Batch Photo Date Stamper photos, giving information about camera manufacturer model, owner, comments etc. Batch Photo Date Stamper watermarks photos using their Exif data like photo date and time taken, comments, description, etc. at any requested position, processing folders (and their subfolders) full of photos with a single button click. It can also embed an

Best 6 Photo Date Stamper in 2021 - Apowersof

Batch Photo Date Stamper GRATUIT pour Windows (PC) en Téléchargement de Confiance. Téléchargement sans virus et 100% propre. Obtenez des liens téléchargements alternatifs pour Batch Photo Date Stamper Batch Photo Date Stamper watermarks photos using their Exif data like photo date and time taken, comments, description, etc. at any requested position, processing folders (and their subfolders) full of photos with a single button click. It can also embed any customized text message. The full version includes: Processing unlimited amount of photos You can change time format, position, font, color and size. By this app you will know when the funny or important moment happened after a long time. You can also print the photo without losing the time. Main features: Support add timestamp on photos and videos accurate to second. Support multiple selection and batch processing Batch Photo Date Stamper watermarks photos using their Exif data like photo date and time is taken, comments, description, etc. at any requested position, processing folders (and their subfolders) full of photos with a single button click. It can also embed any customized text message

3 Ways to Add A Date Stamp to A Photo Already Taken

Visual Photo Time Stamp (vPTS) extracts the time codes from the JPG files and superimpose them onto the photos. For most of today's digital cameras the photos are saved in JPG files. The Date and time at which a Photo is taken are stored along with the image in so called EXI You can decide to make image, photo as a watermark value. Batch Photo Date Stamper v.1.0 Batch Photo Date Stamper watermarks photos using their Exif data like photo date and time taken, comments, description, etc. at any requested position, processing folders (and their subfolders) full of photos with a single button click Photo Date Stamp Vista freeware, shareware, software download - Best Free Vista Downloads - Free Vista software download - freeware, shareware and trialware downloads. Batch Photo Date Stamper 1.5 download by Fingerspoil Games... is the data that digital cameras append to photos, giving information about camera manufacturer, model,.

9 Best Free Photo Date Stamper Software For Window

Compress photos Vista download - Image Date Time File name Stamp Vista download - Best Free Vista Downloads - Free Vista software download - freeware, shareware and trialware downloads Batch Date Watermarking Via Exif Data. Batch Photo Date Stamper is a multimedia software created by Fingerspoil Games. The multimedia software is mainly utilized for editing photography, specifically adding custom stamps or watermarks to every batch of photos. 10

Batch Photo Date Stamper watermarks photos using their Exif data like photo date and time taken, comments, description, etc. at any requested position, processing folders (and their subfolders) full of. Free download of Batch Photo Date Stamper 1.0, size 727.04 Kb Batch Photo Date Stamper 1.5. 4.8 (51 votes) Batch Date Watermarking Via Exif Data. Download. Jpeg Exif Stamper 1.0. 3.9 (3 votes) Stamp your pictures with EXIF data. Download. TimeToPhoto 2.9. 3.7 (55 votes) Add Time Stamps to your Digital Photos. Download. Free Clone Stamp Tool 2.0.0. 3.2 (21 votes How many photos can I stamp at the same time? You can stamp up to 10 photos at once. If you would like to stamp more than 10 per batch, Unlimited Batch is available via an in-app purchase which will allow you to stamp as many photos as you'd like. Simply tap the Stamp Photos button with more than 10 selected and tap Unlock to purchase it

Retouch a collection of pictures with typical watermarks, for example a photo date-time stamp. While removing an unwanted object from a photo with Inpaint is easy, it may still consume a lot of time if you have a whole bunch of pictures to process. But with Inpaint's batch mode you can process many images with the same mask I wanted to know how I can get the timestamp of a FILE to echo in a batch, rather than just the system time. I am FTPing a file once a minute from a camera server, and sometimes the server hangs and doesn't update the image, so the time stamp doesn't change. I wanted to be able to see the image's timestamp displayed while my batch is running Here we use Fireebok Photo Exifer, you can add a time and date stamp to one or a batch of photos on Mac. Step 1: Download install Photo Exifer on a Mac computer. Step 2: Launch Photo Exifer, import or drag & drop photos into Photo Exifer. Step 3: Select photos which you want to add a time and date stamp. Step 4: Choose the fonts, text colors.

Batch Photo Date Stamper متادیتا شکل خاصی از اطلاعات می باشد که دوربین های دیجیتالی به عکس ها اضافه می کنند. این اطلاعات جاوی مدل دوربین، سازنده، کامنت ها و است. این نرم افزار با استفاده از متادیتا های تصاویر، به آن ها مهر تاریخ. If you were on a Mac, I could suggest something like an automator action, shell script and folder watching along w/ exiftool and mogrify. Basically the exported image would appear in the watched folder, exiftool extracts the date/time string and passes that to mogrify. p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · native Lightroom way to batch overlay a date/time stamp. Simple app that lets you stamp a date and time stamp on to a photo, so it can be used for official use. Show More. People also like. Microsoft Authenticator. Free 8 Zip - open and extract RAR, ZIP, 7zip, 7z, ZipX, Iso, Cab for free. Free + Files. Free Windows Insider. Free. Below is a batch script that populates the variable Timestamp with a datetime value in the format YYYY-MM-DD_HH:MM:SS. This technique can then be used when creating files etc. To try out the example below copy the text and paste it into a text editor like notepad. Save the file as timestamp with the extension .ba Add data/time stamps to new and existing photos. Drag and drop your time and date stamp GPS location. Change font, font color, font size as needed. Automatically add location address and GPS.

Batch Photo Date Stamper Crack and Serial keys

Add date and time to photo image How do i add a date and time stamp to my photos. The information is imported from my camera but i would like it to be on the image itself and need to be able to do this on existing photos in my picture album Stamps Specs. - Available in 11 sizes. - Rectangle, square or round. - Black, blue, red, green or violet ink. - Choose pre-inked or self-inking styles. Delivery Information. Date stamps can be delivered in five to seven business days. less. Print & Marketing Services. Custom Stationery

Expiry Date Stamping Code Printing Machine Electric Ribbon

Stamps.com Stamps.com offers customers a secure Internet mailing solution to print postage... DOWNLOAD; Stamp Stamp is an award-winning software utility that renames digital camera photos... DOWNLOAD; Photo Stamp Remover Photo Stamp Remover can automatically remove people, buildings, date stamps... $34.99 DOWNLOAD; Boxoft Batch TimeStamp to Photo This tool can add timestamp to digital photos. Re: Date/Time Stamp On Photo. If you look on page 186 of the owners manual (see HERE) you can print your photos with the date and time on them but you cannot force the date onto the actual image (at least not that I know of). Same with the D7100

Batch Photo Date Stamper (free version) download for P

Batch Photo Date Stamper 1.4 download - Hromadné vložení data a času do digitálních snímků. Batch Photo Date Stamper je nástroj pro pohodlné hromadn EXIF Date Changer is a simple and free Windows application which allows you to alter the EXIF time stamp on your photos. You can alter the hour, minute, and second a photo or batch of photos was.

Photo Date Stamper simplifies the process by watermarking a batch of images with their taken date. Advertisement File format support is basic (JPG, PNG, BMP), and you can only import a set of. Picture Stamper Introduction. Whether you are a photographer or a writer, a blogger or a website owner, or you just share unique pictures in your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social networking accounts, you probably would like to stamp your pictures, drawings and photos with your name or address (watermark) and logo, in a pretty manner of course Batch Photo Date Stamper je intuitivní nástroj, prostřednictvím kterého lze aplikovat časovou značku na fotografie uložené ve vybraném albu. Program umístí vodoznak, který může volitelně obsahovat datum, čas, komentář, copyright, název fotoaparátu nebo třeba uživatelské ID Enable the Date Watermark to add date and time stamp on photos you capture from the Camera360 app. For most, the timestamp may not really be required and sometimes it doesn't look good either Originally, Picture Stamper was created to help photographers, bloggers or anyone who needed some sort of hard stamping or watermarking of their photos, but it can also be used to batch convert images to the formats mentioned above or batch resize them as well, without watermarking or stamping or in any way tampering with the original contents of the image

date stamp - BatchPhot

Y.A. Photos Date Stamper is an application that Identifies the weekday and date at which pictures have been taken, and adds a personally designed watermark of it to JPG photos of your choice, quickly and easily. It enables. For someone, removing date stamp from photo is just a one-off work, also the definition of output image will make no difference, then online free tools to remove time stamp are better for them. To get rid of date stamp from photo online free, there are 2 easy and efficient platforms: InPaint and Pixrl

If you want to remove date from photos, this software has you covered. The best part is it allows the users to remove a batch of date stamps at once, helping them save a lot of time and effort. . Allows Color Selection. Photo Stamp Remover comes with a lot of fantastic features, and being able to select date stamp by color is one of them Why Use SnapTouch? Smart importing and file naming. Crop photos to desired proportions. Automated date stamping. View and delete metadata (EXIF data) Add commentary to photo file or directly to photo. Batch processing. Click here for a complete list of SnapTouch advantages. Purchase License ImBatch - The Best in Batch Image Processing. ImBatch is a free multithreaded image processing tool for your Windows PC. With the help of ImBatch, users can perform a variety of complex image editing tasks; applying those changes to hundreds of images at once. Whether you're looking to crop, resize, rotate, add/remove tags or convert image. Hold down the Alt key and brush over the good area with a left click. When you are done selecting, release the Alt key. Now go to the date stamp area and paint over it with a mouse click to remove date from photo. You will see the previously selected area replacing the date as you click and paint

FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, retouching and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information. Issue changing time on batch photos - No change all button Kiz101. Community Beginner, May 24, 2018. Copy link to clipboard. Copied. I am wanting to select a batch of photos from a wedding and change the time (one of my cameras was set to the wrong date The best photo inpainting software- is the brand new tool to remove any watermark from your photo with a few easy steps, no more hard editing! Batch Processing Watermaks In some photo, there are multiple watermarks, which appear in different or same time range

Photo Stamper 1

FastStone - How to Date and Timestamp Photos in Batch

On the Choose new time stamp page, select one of the following options: Use different date and time: Replaces the selected date and time with another time stamp property from the same file.Select the file property you want to use from the Select date and time drop-down list.; Use specific date and time: Changes the selected time stamp in each file to a specific date and time date stamp photos free download. Open Camera Open Camera is an Open Source Camera app for Android(TM) phones and tablets. * Get it on Google Pl There are a few different methods of how this can be done. The example below shows how you can use the date command in the for command to extract the current date and use that data to rename the file. Each of the for commands listed in this page would be placed into a batch file.. Date The date and time showed up as 2014:05:12 10:11:38 and when I imported into Aperture it added the time zone of EDT. In this instance I had to correct with the Batch Change and actually change the time zone from Camera's time Zone of PDT to Actual Time Zone of GMT+12. I knew I had to choose PDT as that is the time zone of San Francisco, where.

Image date time file name stamp watermark softwareEngineerPicture Stamper - Download

BatchPhoto — Edit, Resize, Convert, Crop, Date Stamp, and mor

- Protect images and photos with visible watermarks stamps; integrates with Windows Explorer. Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10; 32/64-bit compatible. Direct download (EXE, 2.1MB Changing the date and time stamp. In the main window, select the videos or photos you want to change. Select [ Batch Date Change] in the [ Edit] menu. The [ Batch Date Change] window is displayed. Change the date and time stamp. You can change the date by either of the following two methods. Changes are displayed on the left side of the window Image date time file name stamp watermark software allows to watermark your photos and images using a text that you can provide. The software can also stamp your pictures with any date or time, the software can also extract time and date a photo was taken or system time and date a photo was created and watermark or stamp this information on your photos

Number Stamp 10 Digit - Rubber Stamps OnlineRemove date stamp from your photographs - the fast and

Descarga fiable para Windows (PC) de Y.A. Photos Date Stamper GRATIS. Descarga libre de virus y 100 % limpia. Consigue Y.A. Photos Date Stamper descargas alternativas Shareware | $9.95. tags: photo, stamp, date, time, exif, batch. VeryUtils Photo Watermark 2.3. VeryUtils Photo Watermark is a Picture Stamper software software for Windows system. You can use Picture Stamper software to batch add your copyright information to hundreds of photo s in minutes Photo Stamp Remover v.1.2 Photo Stamp Remover is a photo correction tool that can remove date stamps, watermarks, scratches, stains, wrinkles, and other unwanted objects from digital photos.; Stamp Time and Date On Multiple Images Software v.7.0 Add time and date stamp (watermark) to many pictures at once.; EasePaint Watermark Expert v.2.0.0 EasePaint Watermark Expert helps remove watermark. You can add the current date, time, file name, and EXIF data as a watermark. You have many different choices, and it is easy no matter which one you choose. You can add the photo using the Add Files button. Once you add the photo or photos you want to add the watermark to, you can choose the watermark. You can choose the text and click on OK.